Beyond the Dates and Places
At PTC Research Services, we go beyond the dates and places to develop a fuller picture of the lives your ancestors led. We strive to feed the natural curiosity regarding where we came from. With over 25 years of experience, you are assured a detailed, cited, informative, and engaging product from PTC Research Services.
What we do?
- Genealogical research, organization, and presentation;
- Building and business histories;
- Documentation, digitizing, and storage of data and documents;
- Family reunion planning;
- Obituary and biography writing;
- National Register of Historic Places nominations; and
- Historic Preservation Tax Credit and Grant applications.
Why hire PTC Research Services?
- Expertise in researching and documentation of historical figures and events;
- You don’t have time to get organized, enter data, or do research;
- You would like digital copies and indexes of documents, pictures, and images of your family and community;
- Organizing and supplementation of your existing research;
- You would like to turn your next family reunion into an unforgettable and informative experience; and
- You need assistance in making applications for historic preservation programs.
What do we deliver?
- Reports, articles, and presentations;
- Citations and copies of source documents;
- Indexed digital files of pictures, documents, and records;
- Spreadsheets, databases, gedcoms, and other research organization tools;
- Hard copies of research documents;
- Family event planning, itineraries, field trips, photo sessions, and articles; and
- In person presentation of findings.
PTC Research Services
James D. Holland